ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR RULES
WHETHER YOU’RE THE PERSON LOOKING FOR A HOME, OR THE PERSON SHOWING SOMEONE AROUND, IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO BEHAVE APPROPRIATELY
THESE RULES MATTER, SO PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY!
It’s simple really: be nice and be polite with people (on the Site, over the phone, at viewings, in emails, on social media … etc).
Just in case rule one wasn’t quite clear enough, here’s some things that are definitely not acceptable behaviours:
- causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to someone;
- doing anything which may cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage to someone;
- bullying, harassing or unlawfully discriminating against someone;
- treating someone differently because of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, religious belief, colour, race, ethnic or national origin or any disability which they may have;
- being libellous or maliciously false about someone;
- being obscene or indecent to someone;
- inciting someone to commit or encourage others to commit a crime;
- or being otherwise offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory to someone.
That’s it, two rules. Thanks for following them