6.08, Ice Plant - £1,275 pcm
- 1 bedroom Apartment
- Available January 24
- EPC: C
Stunning one bedroom furnished apartment overlooking Cutting Room Square in luxury Ice Plant development.
Brought to you directly from the developer and managing agent, Northern Group.
Available January 24.
- Stylish SieMatic designer kitchen with fully integrated Electrolux appliances including ceramic hob, s/s oven, extractor, dishwasher and microwave
- Luxury bathroom with sanitary ware by Porcelanosa, stylish chrome fittings and rain shower. Large format glass tiling, heated towel rail and mirrored wall
- Fabulous open plan dining and entertaining area
- Ceramic tiling to living areas / carpeted bedrooms
- Stylish furniture
- Internet and telephone points to living area and bedroom
- Secure door entry with full colour video link
- Washer / dryer in separate storage cupboard
- Secure underground car parking available at competitive rates
A pet may be accepted subject to the Landlords consent along with agreement to the terms of our pet policy. Additional rent of up to £50.00 per calendar month may be charged
Arrange a viewing
Luxury high specification apartments overlooking Cutting Room Square.
The Ice Plant has a secure underground car park and cyclists are catered for with a secure bike storage area.
The Ice Plant occupies an enviable position on the fringes of the Manchester’s fashionable northern quarter district with its plethora of independent boutiques, bars and restaurants offering fine dining.
It is located opposite Ancoats public square just a stone’s throw from all the sights and sounds of the city centre.
Manchester’s train, metrolink and bus interchanges at Victoria and Piccadilly are a short stroll away.
The city’s main ring road is also immediately accessible offering speedy access to the motorway network and Manchester International airport.