111 Potters, New Maker Yards - £1,950 pcm
- 3 bedroom Apartment
- Available now
- 945 sq.ft.|87.79 m²
- EPC: B
Located on the 1st floor of our Potters building, this light and bright , three bedroom, two bathroom home is available to rent fully-furnished from January.
Open the door of this modern home to a generous open-plan kitchen and living space, furnished with a sofa, comfy armchair, coffee table and TV unit. Integrated kitchens feature appliances including a multi-functional oven and induction hob. Each double bedroom comes complete with built-in wardrobes, a chest of draws and side-tables. The bathroom is completed with a rainfall showerhead and heated mirrors to prevent steaming, with hidden storage. The master room has a spacious ensuite, creating more privacy and space if you’re sharing.
Wi-Fi is included and set up for when you move in, getting you connected right away. All Get Living homes have an energy efficiency rating of B or C, helping conserve energy for the planet, and your pocket. Being connected to the district heating and hot water system means no space-hogging boiler in your home, but please note this means you cannot switch supplier.
A home at New Maker Yards means quaint canal-side living, balanced with the convenience of being a stroll away from Spinningfields. The neighbourhood has its own Seven Brothers beerhouse, 92 Degrees coffee shop and a Co-op, as well as two exclusive resident spaces for co-working and socialising.
- Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only - layouts and features may vary
- Pet friendly options – all applicants with a pet must sign our pet policy agreement
- Hyperoptic Wi-Fi is included free of charge, though residents do have the option to change provider should they wish
- All other utilities including electricity, heating and hot water to be paid separately by the resident(s) directly to the provider
- A metered water supply is provided by Leep Networks Ltd and charged based on usage
- Heating and hot water is provided by Community Utilities and is charged by household usage. Thermostats can be controlled within the home.
- Free, secure bike storage and EV charging points
- On-site parking and storage pods are available to rent at additional cost and subject to availability – please ask our team for more information
- Council tax band - this property is within band C (Salford City Council)
- A Security Deposit equal to five weeks’ rent, may be payable for this property. The deposit will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme:
- On the other side of the canal within Middlewood Locks neighbourhood, new homes are being built for sale by Scarborough Group. Planning approval has also been granted for a hotel, commercial space, multi-storey car park and public realm. For more information visit the planning, building and regeneration section of Salford City Council’s website.
Arrange a viewing
We offer a selection of furnished 1-3 bed homes to rent, with many layouts and designs to choose from so you can choose a space that fits your style and reflects who you are.
They are interior designed to be stylish, functional and with every detail considered and built to last.
All homes feature natural light, secure key card entry and hidden storage. Plus, we provide resident only access to a communal club room. Free resident events, bike storage, Wi-Fi and freedom to decorate come as a standard with all homes – and if you need a parking spot, you can rent a space in the on-site parking facilities.
They're perfect for life in the city.
If you want to experience the best of 2 cities then New Maker Yards is the one for you.
It is part of Middlewood Locks, a growing neighbourhood by the canal basin on the old Salford-Manchester border.
When you are needing some time to chill, stroll along canal-side paths and relax in communal courtyards, or visit nearby parks like The Meadow and Peel Park.
New Maker Yards puts you in easy reach of Manchester transport.
Salford Central station is a 13 minute walk and Deansgate station is a 17 minute walk. Jump on the Metrolink tram at the nearest stop Deansgate-Castlefield. Or catch the 36 bus to Manchester city centre and Piccadilly Gardens.