906 Mawes House, Elephant Central - £2,860 pcm
- 2 bedroom Apartment
- Available now
- 635 sq.ft.|58.99 m²
- EPC: B
Situated on the 9th floor of Mawes House, this two bedroom, one bathroom home is available to rent fully-furnished from February.
This spacious apartment features an open-plan living area for the kitchen, lounge and dining spaces, with the addition of a large balcony where you can take in some of the best views across London. Integrated kitchens feature appliances including a multi-functional oven and hob and come with plenty of cupboard space. The bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, complemented by a chest of drawers and bedside tables. Marble bathrooms give this property an opulent yet timeless look, with heated mirrors (to prevent steaming) containing even more storage.
Wi-Fi is included and set up for when you move in, getting you connected right away. All Get Living homes have an energy efficiency rating of B, helping conserve energy for the planet, and your pocket. Being connected to the district heating and hot water system means no space-hogging boiler in your home, but please note this means you cannot switch supplier.
Elephant Central lives up to its name by being in the heart of a vibrant community, just south of the River Thames. You’ll have everything you need in this Zone 1 location, with shops, restaurants and a Gymbox all within a few minutes’ reach, as well as being just a short walk away from the South Bank and Borough.
- Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only - layouts and features may vary
- Pet friendly – all applicants with a pet must sign our pet policy agreement
- Freewave Wi-Fi is included free of charge, though residents do have the option to change provider should they wish
- All other utilities including electricity, heating and hot water to be paid separately by the resident(s) directly to the provider
- A metered water supply is provided by Thames Water and charged based on usage
- Heating and hot water is provided by Community Utilities and is charged by household usage. Thermostats can be controlled within the home.
- On-site parking and storage pods are available to rent at additional cost and subject to availability – please ask our team for more information
- Council tax band - this property is within band E (Southwark Council)
- A Security Deposit equal to five weeks’ rent, may be payable for this property. The deposit will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme:
- Across the road from Elephant Central, works are underway on the redevelopment of Elephant and Castle’s town centre, with the current phase providing new homes for rent, new retail and leisure facilities, a UAL campus and new underground entrance. The final phase will commence in 2026 on the location of the London College of Communication as the College is currently situated. For more information visit the ‘Regeneration’ section of Southwark Council’s website.
Arrange a viewing
Built with safety in mind, all homes are securely accessible via fob entry systems and our blocks have lift access.
Our kitchens are equipped with integrated appliances (fridge/freezer, oven/hob, washer/dryer and dishwasher as standard).
You can expect all large floor to ceiling windows which flood the rooms with plenty of natural light which lead to the private balcony.
All our bedrooms are spacious with ample room for storage. We even offer the option of fully furnished with a choice of interior design collections which means you can relax from day one.
Get the best out of city living at Elephant Central located in Elephant & Castle SE1. In the heart of London, walk or cycle to your Central London office and reach Oxford Circus within 10 minutes. Revel in the best views London has to offer where you can see The City, The Shard, Canary Wharf & more.
You'll never be short of a coffee shop, bar or restaurant to go to in SE1. Work up a sweat at Gymbox or eat to your heart's content at London's best food markets - Borough Market and Mercato Metropolitano.
Elephant Central has the travel links you would expect of Zone 1 hub, making commutes a breeze and taking the hassle out of coming back late.
Elephant & Castle station, just moments from your door, is on both the Bakerloo and Northern lines plus National Rail. Waterloo and London Bridge are both in easy walking distance while 29 bus routes pass through the area.
You'll never be better connected.