24 Calla House, East Village - £2,595 pcm
- 2 bedroom Apartment
- Available now
- 745 sq.ft.|69.21 m²
- EPC: B
Located on the 6th floor of Calla House, this light and bright, two bedroom, two bathroom home is available to rent fully-furnished from March.
This East Village apartment sits within Portlands – a popular spot thanks to its tree-lined boulevards and tranquil water features. The three double bedrooms come complete with built-in wardrobes, a chest of draws and side-tables. While kitchens are fully integrated with appliances including a multi-functional oven and induction hob. A private balcony/terrace connects the open plan kitchen and living area to the great outdoors – overlooking East Village’s parks. What makes this home so special is its large terrace spanning the width of the home and additional balcony in the second bedroom, meaning you can chase the sun all day.
Wi-Fi is included and set up for when you move in, getting you connected right away. All Get Living homes have an energy efficiency rating of B or C, helping conserve energy for the planet, and your pocket. Being connected to the district heating and hot water system means no space-hogging boiler in your home, but please note that this means you cannot switch supplier.
- Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only - layouts and features may vary
- Pet friendly – all applicants with a pet must sign our pet policy agreement
- Hyperoptic Wi-Fi is included free of charge, though residents do have the option to change provider should they wish
- All other utilities including electricity, heating and hot water to be paid separately by the resident(s) directly to the provider
- A metered water supply is provided by Thames Water and charged based on usage
- Heating and hot water is provided by East London Energy (ELE) and is charged by household usage. Thermostats can be controlled within the home.
- On-site parking and storage pods are available to rent at additional cost and subject to availability – please ask our team for more information
- Council tax band - this property is within band D (Newham Council)
- A Security Deposit equal to five weeks’ rent, may be payable for this property. The deposit will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme:
- All Get Living buildings have access to a lift and all entryways have level thresholds, making them accessible for wheelchair users and the ambulant disabled
- Get Living has been granted planning permission to provide a further homes for rent and student accommodation in East Village, and an improved public realm. For more detailed information visit Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park’s Planning Register.
Arrange a viewing
With up to 2000 furnished homes to rent in many shapes, sizes and decor options, we are confident you’ll find your perfect space to grow into.
Freedom to decorate comes as a standard with all homes. As does free Wi-Fi, bike storage and residents events! And if you need a place to park your car you can rent a spot in our underground parking facilities.
The former Athletes Village is now a buzzing community of over 3,000 people.
It's easy to see why: East Village offers all the advantages of a central London location, but with the added plus of amazing green space.
It's set in 67 acres of parkland perfect for those who love an active lifestyle, but with quiet corners like the Wetlands where you can get away from it all.
Dotted around its broad, car-free avenues, you'll find a brilliant selection of hand-picked artisan shops, bars and independent restaurants for all occasions.
Stay connected in this Zone 2 location right next to Stratford International station. Ideal for commuting you're just seven minutes away from London St Pancras & King's Cross. National Rail and all TfL just a short walk away - Jubilee and Central Underground lines, Overground and DLR.