13 Calico House, East Village - £3,360 pcm
- 3 bedroom Apartment
- Available 1st February 2024
- 1003 sq.ft.|93.18 m²
- EPC: B
Located on the 4th floor of Calico House, this light and bright, three double bedroom, two bathroom home is available to rent fully-furnished from February.
This East Village apartment sits within Mirabelle Gardens on the corner of the village and less than five minutes’ walk to Stratford station making the morning commute a breeze. The double bedrooms come complete with built-in wardrobes, a chest of draws and side-tables. While kitchens are fully integrated with Bosch appliances including a multi-functional oven and induction hob. A private balcony connects the open plan kitchen and living area to the great outdoors.
- Pet friendly – all applicants with a pet must sign our pet policy agreement
- WiFi included – all other utilities including electricity, heating and hot water to be paid separately by the resident(s)
- Parking and storage pods available to rent at additional cost, subject to availability – please ask our team for more information
- Council tax band this property is within band D (Newham Council)
- A Security Deposit equal to five weeks’ rent, may be payable for this property. The deposit will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only - layouts and features may vary.
Arrange a viewing
With up to 2000 furnished homes to rent in many shapes, sizes and decor options, we are confident you’ll find your perfect space to grow into.
Freedom to decorate comes as a standard with all homes. As does free Wi-Fi, bike storage and residents events! And if you need a place to park your car you can rent a spot in our underground parking facilities.
The former Athletes Village is now a buzzing community of over 3,000 people.
It's easy to see why: East Village offers all the advantages of a central London location, but with the added plus of amazing green space.
It's set in 67 acres of parkland perfect for those who love an active lifestyle, but with quiet corners like the Wetlands where you can get away from it all.
Dotted around its broad, car-free avenues, you'll find a brilliant selection of hand-picked artisan shops, bars and independent restaurants for all occasions.
Stay connected in this Zone 2 location right next to Stratford International station. Ideal for commuting you're just seven minutes away from London St Pancras & King's Cross. National Rail and all TfL just a short walk away - Jubilee and Central Underground lines, Overground and DLR.