1612 Chapman House, Chapel Wharf - £1,485 pcm
- 2 bedroom Apartment
- Available 27th February
- 645 sq.ft.|59.92 m²
- EPC: C
- Two Bed - All have equal sized ensuite bedrooms as well as open plan kitchen, dining and living space
- Outside Space - Each home has a balcony or a terrace that runs the full length of the apartment.
- Wi-Fi - Stay connected with super fast fibre broadband included
- Post - Upgraded parcel solution with Bring Me Lockers
- Transport - Options for car parking and bike storage
- Front of house teams - Resident services on site and we're always here and ready to help
- House & Club Kitchens - Fully equipped for your general use
- On site gym - Exclusive resident fitness facility and leisure classes
- Club Room - A great space to work, rest or play
- The Gallery - Bookable social space perfectly placed for visitors and special occasions
Are you looking for an apartment you are proud to call home?
ABOUT OUR HOMES
Each home at Chapel Wharf has a balcony or a terrace that runs the full length of the apartment. You can rent either furnished or unfurnished. If you choose furnished you can expect good quality furniture made from solid wood with either a light or dark finish. Superfast broadband forms part of your experience at Chapel Wharf and gives you a connection all across the development. All of our two bed apartments have two similar sized ensuite bedrooms, making it simple for people looking to share. A selection of pet friendly apartments are also available on specific floors throughout the Chapel Wharf development.
ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY
Chapel Wharf has lots of shared spaces residents can use day to day, either for working in or as places to spend time with friends and neighbours, and private rooms available to book for get togethers. It also has a well-equipped gym and studio on site, with classes running throughout the month. We have a team of people on site 24 hours a day at Chapel Wharf who you'll get to know when you live here. You can mostly find them on the ground floor where they're always around to answer a question, lend a hand or just have a chat.
The house kitchen is open all day every day. Residents are welcome here any time, to come and get a coffee, talk to members of the team, or work at the big kitchen table.
We have designed the lounge as a space where people can relax on the sofas, sit and work from their laptop, read a book or catch up with friends.
We have a gym on site equipped with Technogym machines, including cardio equipment, free-weights and a range of weights machines. From the studio we run scheduled yoga classes.
The Club Room is a quiet space during the day for people to work in. In the evenings and during the weekends this space is often used for events, including film screenings on the big projector screen. The room can be booked out for private hire, and is also where some of the clubs meet up each week.
The gallery is a room that is available for residents to hire privately. You can cook for friends and host them around the big table, have a party or watch a film.
The gardens offer some nice areas where you can sit and read a book, or just enjoy the sunshine on one of the deck chairs
*Please note that show home photos have been used for marketing purposes and furnishings, layouts, fixtures and fittings may vary*
Arrange a viewing
TWO BED HOMES
- Designed perfectly for sharers
- Both equal sized bedrooms with access to your own bathroom
- Furnished or unfurnished homes available
- Large corner fabric sofa designed with comfort in mind
- Feature chair in a choice of colours to suit your style
- Four person dining table and chairs
- Large treble built in wardrobes with generous storage space
- White tiled bathrooms with walk in shower or bath and mirrored storage cabinet
To travel from this area you will find yourself a 3 minute walk away to the nearest train station Salford Central and an 8 minute walk to Victoria station with its mainline trains and tram service.
Occupying a fantastic central location adjacent to the 5 Star Lowry Hotel, our new community is just a 5 minute walk from Spinningfields, Manchester’s central business district.
Plus the main shopping and entertainment high street, Deansgate, is right on our doorstep.
There couldn’t be a more perfect location to enjoy your new home and its surroundings.