Poulson Road, Houlton, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 1FL
- Pet Friendly
- Social events
Welcome to The Pioneers
Are you looking for a modern home to rent in Houlton? Then you’ve come to the right place. The Pioneers is a brand-new rental development with a collection of two and three-bedroom family homes in Rugby. You can also choose to add your own style if you wish through furniture options directly with David Phillips who dressed our Show Home. Our fantastic location also means you’re never far away from everything Warwickshire offers.
Find your perfect home
If you’re after a house to rent in Rugby, you’ll be delighted with The Pioneers. Choose from one of our seven different house types all of which our offer bright spaces with beautiful finishings and smart technology throughout.
Work, stay, play
There’s more to The Pioneers than you might think. In addition to our 149 rental properties, the development is also home to two schools, a children’s playground and a supermarket. There’s also a vibrant community centre, picturesque nature trails and a quaint café. So there are plenty of options to keep you and your little ones entertained.
Social gathering space
Fancy meeting other residents and making local friends? Then head down to Dollman Farm. The complex comprises of The Visitor Centre, The Barn fitness studio and a charming café called The Tuning Fork. It’s the perfect setting for you to network, focus on a task at hand, work out or get together with friends and family.
Discover cycle paths, a playground, the Tuning Fork café and so much more. Well-connected - access the M1 motorway and Rugby train station with ease.
Renting shouldn’t mean you have to leave your four-legged friend behind. That’s why we allow dogs and cats to join you in your home at The Pioneers (any other pets will be at the sole discretion of the management team). After all, they’re a part of the family too.
- 2 & 3 Bedroom rented family homes - Explore our different layouts, colour schemes and specification options
- Well-connected - Access the M1 motorway and Rugby train station with ease
- Residents’ app - View property information and log maintenance issues, all from the palm of your hand
- Energy efficiency - Be kind to the planet and save money on your energy bills with solar V panels
- Local amenities - Discover cycle paths, a playground, the Tuning Fork café and so much more
- Professionally managed - Feel at ease knowing our dedicated team are here to help, whenever you need it
- Super fast connectivity - Enjoy 500mbps broadband from the moment you move in
- Choice of design style - Choose from one of our seven different house types
- New-build quality homes - Enjoy all the benefits a low-maintenance home has to offer
- Private gardens - Relax outside as every home has a private garden for you to enjoy
- Pet-friendly - Bring your four-legged friend with you as all our homes are pet-friendly
- Smart tech throughout - Enjoy secure smart locks, heating controls, alarms and other features
Come home to Houlton.View all available homes
Houses currently available at this development
The Pioneers offers a range of newly built two and three-bedroom family homes. Choose from one of our seven different house types, each one has a range of specifications and finishes available.
- Energy Efficient with Solar Panels
- New SMART Homes
- range of smart home technology
- controllable through smart apps
- keyless front door locks
- ring security alarm system
- smart thermostat
- Integrated Zanussi appliances
- SuperFast Broadband included
- Private rear garden with shed storage
- One or two dedicated car parking spaces
- EV charging points enabled
- Professionally Managed
- Established Community Amenities
- Resident App
- Green Open Spaces
- Pet Friendly
At The Pioneers, the beautiful Warwickshire countryside is right on your doorstep. It’s also home to two schools, a café, a supermarket and a lively community hub.
Rugby also boasts several shopping centres and excellent transport links from Rugby train station in just 10 minutes by car. So you can access London, Birmingham, Glasgow and Holyhead with ease – perfect for those who need to commute or fancy a break away. Also the M1 motorway is only 1.5 miles away.
The new development has a Co-operative supermarket on site for all your grocery needs. The store – located at Dollman Farm – is powered by 100% renewable energy. There are also several shopping centres nearby including Rugby Central and Elliot’s Field, which you can drive to in just 10 minutes. Both stores sell everything from clothes to electronics.
The Pioneers is surrounded by some of Rugby’s best restaurants, bars and cafés and there is a fantastic café on site called The Tuning Fork, which sell locally sourced breakfasts and lunches.
At The Pioneers, there are plenty of open green spaces featuring a wildlife habitat, livestock, ponds, parklands and sports fields. You can also enjoy lots of beautiful nature trails, plus a network of cycle and running paths. So you’re not short of options for taking the dog for a walk or keeping fit outside. And if you fancy growing your own fruit and veg, there are even allotments available.
Beyond your own sanctuary, The Pioneers has so much to offer. There’s a David Lloyd sports and leisure centre (coming soon), a vibrant community hub and an adventure play park for the little ones. But that’s not all. The development is also opening The Exchange – a flexible co-working space. So you can enjoy working from home with other like-minded people.